Thursday 1 November 2007

Halloween at Salerno Hospital

Before I fold my tent, and . . . well, you know the rest !

Thanks Sergeants it's been fun. Hi Mike !

They are a great bunch of people. I've had a lot of fun, and hope you have enjoyed meeting some more of the wonderful warriors of Salerno Hospital. They continue to inspire LTC Phillips.



Just to put the rumors to rest . . . I've become involved with a good looking young surgeon, and what can I say. He's sweeping me off my feet. It may take a while to work him out of my life, so I'm folding my tent for now . . .
Gratitude and Prayers,
Haole









It's all treats at Salerno Hospital . . .

I decided not to put any names with these pictures
(TOP has the address to use for all the promised payola)
















































Okay, Brien, you can let LTC back in, now. Party, what party?
*
**
***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Toga, Toga, Toga!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahine -

So you are leaving the blog up to The Blogger? Good luck with the doc!

And who knew that deployed folks would have such a variety of non-uniform clothes.

Dave Phillips
brother of LtC Rich Phillips

David M said...

The Thunder Run has linked to this post in the - Web Reconnaissance for 11/01/2007 A short recon of what’s out there that might draw your attention, updated throughout the day...so check back often.

Haole Wahine said...

Ah! Ha! Another one of the Phillips boys.

Dave, you're absolutely right, sorry, I forgot ----


We now return control of the blog to. . . Ah? UM?


No prompting, the name is on the tip of my keyboard...

It'll come to me !

I know I put it on a post-it note somewhere; must have fallen off when I folded the tent!

Anybody heard from that inspired guy lately?